- Autonomous system: it is not necessary to install any other systems on board.
–Antenna: Iridium and GPS communications
–Interface: Data transmission between the computer (with MSB software installed) and the antenna. The MSB software processes the data received by MSR2.
- Global coverage with Iridium satellite communications.
- System developed for the management of bulk data to avoid high communications costs in the sending/receptions of fishing data from the buoys.
- LEDs for monitoring the operation of the equipment .
- Fast reception and sending of messages, less than one minute latency.
- Internal GPS and possibility to use the external GPS through NMEA.
- Connection to PC through USB or serial port.
- Fast and direct communications with the buoys: reception of positions or soundings, sendings of telecommands, GPS position of purse seine, automatic activation of buoys, etc…