GPS radio buoys
GPS buoy with temperature sensor for longline fishing. The buoy transmits encrypted messages via radio with its GPS position, water temperature and battery level. The use of this system allows better decision making and effective and efficient fishing.
- With temperature sensor
- New reinforced resin filled top: designed for maximum durability. Water tight and resistant to pressure
- Long battery life: protection against high battery discharge.
- Heavy duty antenna.
- Range up to 50 miles.
- Battery with up to 8 days autonomy
- No communication cost (radio transmission).
- Transmissions every 5, 10 or 15 minutes. User-configurable.
- Security: Encrypted messages.
- The buoy needs float and tube (not included)
- The buoys information is received on board through Marine Instruments MIR-2200 or MIR 5000 system which is connected to the receiver or phone system of the vessel.
- The MSB-Longline software automatically manages the reception, showing the buoy positions on C-MAP charts.
- LED Flash for location.
- Reprogramming through the antenna.
- Small size for easy storage
- Approved by CEE and FCC